[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Carmen's baby

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Nov 9 22:43:30 EST 2006

Rayna, Carmen, and Shakira, it was so great to hear that Carmen is a new
mom to Shakira, but we were so sorry to hear about the baby who was
stillborn.  It is always sad when piggies don't get a chance to grow
up.  However, we have no doubt that the baby was welcomed at the Bridge by
many piggie friends.  Please accept our belated condolences as well as our
wishes for a long and happy life for Shakira.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday