[Gpdd] Misc: You know you're a Slave when...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Nov 10 12:15:26 EST 2006

...you go appliance shopping for your
guinea pigs. Okay, ya'll know that I totally
live for those pigs, right? Well, I just thought
it was normal to buy appliances purely for
the satisfaction of your masters.

When we first visited Lowes, we met a young
salesman and by the end of our visit, I was
showing him pigtures of Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch on my cellie and laughing and
having a good 'ole time.

So, we had to buy a refrigerator, a washer
and a dryer for the house. Well, Blaine was
looking at the appliances purely for human
enjoyment (Silly Slave!). But, I was shoppin'
for the pigs. I kept thinking to myself, "What
would Brownie Bear want???" (i.e. "How can
I keep my fingers in tact???")

So, whee ended up with a good-sized
side-by-side fridge because we needed lots
of space for the veggies. In the past, the pigs'
veggies practically would take up our whole
fridge...yikes!

Well, Brownie Bear gave me two paws up!
(Stamp of Approval)

Whee also ended up with a front-loading
washer and dryer (like the kind you see in
laundry mats). Since the pigs are on towels,
we do a TON of towel laundry. And those
front-loading washers are more energy-
efficient and they use a lot less water. And
honestly, it's mesmorizing to watch the
washer work (I'm easily entertained). All you
do is throw the towels in, put in the proper
amount of detergent and then choose your
wash and water temperature and then wah-lah!
it does everything else for ya. It really Does
make doing laundry FUN!

Okay, so what did Butterscotch think of his new
washer & dryer, you're wondering??????

Two Paws Up!!!! Another stamp of Approval!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
           Leah...Slave to BB & BS :-)