[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - VibraPigs

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 12:33:08 EST 2006

All this discussion of vibrating pigs has reminded me of
  the first time I really had a pig vibrating big time -
  We had taken the OP's (at that time, only 3! Snowy,
  CocoPuff & the youngster, Lil' Whistle) to visit "Aunt
  Felicia" at the pet supply store.  She just happened
  to have a baby bunny there, so of course my granddaughter
  Brittany had to pick it up. So I held LW up so he could
  see the bunny, which was just about his size, and he
  immediately started the loudest purring you'd ever
  heard. He was in love with that bunny, and intended to
  have it!  It was all we could do to hold him, he just wanted
  to rub against that bunny and woo her with his purring!
  Silly boy!
  (soon after that we adopted our dear Rosie to keep
  him company)
  Susi & the OP's