[Gpdd] HEALTH - overly smelly urine

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 12:45:22 EST 2006

I want to thank you all for writing to let me know that Oreo may have a problem.  It never occurred to me.  She was at the vet yesterday and I need to bring a urine sample tomorrow for analysis.  The vet said she seemed in good health but is too fat.  All those grapes I've been giving her.  She will eat just about anything.  Not a finicky eater at all.  So I'll keep you all posted on how she is doing.  I really don't think it is anything serious because she had always been a heavy drinker and wetter so it's nothing new.  Hopefully that's just the way she is.  I'm so sorry to hear of all the passings lately.  They just don't stay with us long enough.  Talk to you all next week with the results.  Keep your fingers crossed for Oreo.
P.S. - she is quite a purring machine

Grace, Pork Chop and Oreo
  Brooklyn