[Gpdd] [MISC]regarding lined closet

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 22:16:42 EST 2006

Leah,

  I understand what you mean about having a linen closet just for your furbabies. I am constantly thinking that I need a bigger place then my condo for the boys and myself. My friend may be moving back in and I am thinking he is going to have to share a closet with the boys towels and misc supplies. They have more towels then I have for myself. But I wouldn't want it any other way.
  My heart goes out to those who have lost a beloved gp.....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip....