[Gpdd] MISC: Thanks

Sarah Hudson sarahhudson77 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 12:33:22 EST 2006

I am so far behind after moving that I haven't even thanked all of the folks that wrote to me about the passing of Patches and Pumpkin. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

  I am just getting caught up on my digests. Condolences to those that have lost furry friends and to those that have found homes.

  Leah, congrats on your new home. I myself am an apartment dweller waiting for a house (probably not for a couple of years). My husband and I just moved back to my hometown and are living in a 900+ sqft apartment with 2 dogs over 50 pounds, 2 cats, 2 piggies, 1 rat and a 40 gallon aquarium (home to 3 big fish). We are ever so cozy, but lucky to find a place that welcomes pets. :)

  Warms wheeks to all that live were it is getting cold.

  Sarah, Spook and Spice