[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Muscade

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Nov 11 13:01:48 EST 2006

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, it was with much sadness that we read of
Muscade's passing.  We remember when you rescued her, and we knew from that
moment what a lucky girl she was.  Obviously she understood her good
fortune, too.  Thank you for sharing your memories of how she liked to
barber the other piggies and how she enjoyed being a lap pig.  We are so
sorry that she developed urinary problems and perhaps had a stroke, but we
knew she understood that you and Sarah were trying to get her well.  We are
glad that you were able to kiss her and say goodbye and that she traveled
peacefully to the Bridge.  Yes, we have no doubt she understood how much
you loved her.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday