[Gpdd] CARE: Play time

Pegasus412 at aol.com Pegasus412 at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 21:46:10 EST 2006

Hello there.  I let my guinea pig Milo out to play on the floor in a  pen
every day.  We usually put down a plastic tablecloth with towels over  it, so
that if he wets, he won't ruin the carpet.  He was fine with  this for awhile,
but lately if we don't watch him he'll start to chew on the  plastic.  Well,
then we made sure we covered up all plastic with  towels.  Now, he will lift up
the towels...physically move them to get to  the plastic and chew...Obviously
this is BAD!!!  Any suggestions on a  plastic-thing I could use under the
towels that he couldn't chew on???
Thanks!
Emily and Milo