[Gpdd] [SILLY] Revenge?? etc..

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Nov 12 18:31:52 EST 2006

Oooo Kathy i like that bit of revenge!!  Ha my OH sometimes just doesn't
get it as far as slavedom as much either SIGH.  He does like Duke he
just doesn't adore, love, worship well you know what i mean.
Funnily enough Deana is always going through her cupboard and saying
'this would be great for Duke' and out comes another t-shirt!

Penny your story so far, part 1 & 2 are very spooky!!!  Thank goodness
you rescued the little darlings, you deserve a GP award for kindess
whilst under extreme duress!!

Oh Leah what can we say .......... you seriously crack me up, just love
your stories.  Thanks mate for giving me a good laugh for the start of
the week :o)

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully)