[Gpdd] MISC: Colorplast

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Nov 13 10:08:46 EST 2006

I don't remember whose idea it was to scarf up the political signs for
the Colorplast but thanks ... it never would've have occurred to me and
I spied two very large, lovely pieces the other night on my way to the
vet and on my way home.  I rounded them up the next morning on my way to
work.  Now Kiki and Kramer have some much needed larger digs and I'll
have plenty to spare!  All of the Colorplast I have gotten has been from
my rescue person in Knoxville, TN which is about 3 hours away.  It not
only saves me money but saves me from adding any more to the herd.  Ten
really is my limit!  Really!

Now if someone can just tell me where I can fine some of those grids
just lying around!

Thanks for a great suggestion!

Kacee , Slave to the Munchee Ten