[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Think of them as big piggies with long legs . . .

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:26:06 EST 2006

Today I received an email from a friend on another gp website,
  telling about a SD horse Breeder in a bit of an emergency.
  If any of you might be interested (I know some of us do own an
  animal or two besides our beloved pigges!) or if you know anyone
  else who might be interested, please pass this along. The lady's
  name to contact is at the bottom.
  Susi

  " . . .this gentleman has been  raising horses for over 40 years.
  This is the "FIRST" year he has had difficulty placing a lot of
  them, due to drought / lack of hay / horse market being down,
  among other things. These horses are in danger of eventually
  going to the sale barn, due to not enough hay/feed.

"I have seen these horses myself, and there are alot of
nice ones. From some of the emails I have personally
gotten, I was just making it known in case some people
were looking for more horses and maybe they could
help.  I have seen many posts to these boards about
  horses going to auction, or already at auction. This is
  the same, they will go to auction.

"So, if there is anyone interested in helping a few of
these horses out, please let me know. I do have group
photos of all of them, and can get individual ones.
Again there are Colts, fillies, yearlings, 2 year
olds, broodmares, stallions, and very broke geldings.
All colors, alot of different color roans, greys, even
buckskins. This gentleman is a good man, just got in
over his head.
Tanya Wieser
Helping Hands Equine Rehab/Rescue/ Retirement
http://www.helpingh ands-rehab. com"