[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Prospero

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Nov 13 14:02:49 EST 2006

Antoinette and the very sad Magic 60, we are so very sorry to hear of
Prospero's passing.  However, although piggies are never with us long
enough, we have to say how impressive it is that he lived to be eight --
what a wonderful lifespan for a piggie!  It is good, too, to hear that he
was happy and eating right up to the end and that his passage to the Bridge
was a peaceful one.  Yes, we have no doubt that he has been reunited with
his Golden Girl.  Prospero was so lucky to be a much loved member of your
family.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday