[Gpdd] Health: Weight issues

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 19:38:54 EST 2006

Oreo,
  Tell your slave that you don't want to go on a diet. My
  vet said I needed to lose weight but I don't listen. And there
  is nothing wrong with having to be weighed on a cat scale.
  Those vets don't realize we are just bigger cause we are
  getting health food now. So of course we are not really bigger
  just getting to the size we should be. I think we should all
  untie and tell those vets no more diets to lose wieght. Wheek
  are what wheek are................!!!!!!!!!
  Jimmy Jr.

Birdie