[Gpdd] RESCUE thanks everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Nov 15 07:55:41 EST 2006

I would like to say "thankyou" to the cavy slaves who posted messages or emailed me about my rescue story. Very kind of you!!

Antoinette, you must have some rescue stories to tell too. There are a lot of weird people out there. Loved your story about the broccoli.

Susi, sorry to read that you can't grow veggies for your piggies. You should get away with tomatoes as at one time they were thought to be poisonous and people only grew them as an ornamental plant. Parsley looks pretty as an edging plant, also those little frilly lettuces. You can't really disguise a cabbage or a stand of sweetcorn but how about some dwarf french beans with sweet peas around them to hide the beans. It's just not fair!!  I will tell another rescue story at some time but I don't want people to get fed up. I don't suppose that everyone is as keen as you!  I hope to post the story of Miss Piggy, a true piggy heroine.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.