[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Buttercup

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 14 22:40:54 EST 2006

Jenn, Isabelle, Justin, Marc, Buddy Love, Stella, Juliet and Rosalind, and
Polly Pig & Honey Pig, please accept our belated condolences on Buttercup's
passing.  It was so touching to read some of your memories of her, such as
how she kept you company as you watched "Desperate Housewives" on DVD and
what a loving friend she was to your children when they were ill.  We are
so sorry that she wasn't with you longer, but we know she enjoyed every day
as a member of your family.  She was lucky to be so cherished.  We are sure
she was met by many friends, new and old, at the Bridge, including our own
Buttercup.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday