[Gpdd] RESCUE thanks everyone

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 09:54:00 EST 2006

Penny-don't you dare throw out a teaser like this and not follow it up!  Of course we want to read your story about Miss Piggy.  I doubt any of us gets bored with what you write.  BTW, great ideas for the "gardenless" people.  I too am fortunate to have a large yard and the Bug has her own special areas that no pesticide or boxed fertilizer ever touches.  I'm grateful to be able to grow a lot of her lettuce since she eats so much of it.  This way I'm assured of variety.

  Keep the stories coming.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Penny Charlesworth <piggyfriends at tesco.net> wrote:
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.I would like to say "thankyou" to the cavy slaves who posted messages or emailed me about my rescue story. Very kind of you!!

Antoinette, you must have some rescue stories to tell too. There are a lot of weird people out there. Loved your story about the broccoli.

Susi, sorry to read that you can't grow veggies for your piggies. You should get away with tomatoes as at one time they were thought to be poisonous and people only grew them as an ornamental plant. Parsley looks pretty as an edging plant, also those little frilly lettuces. You can't really disguise a cabbage or a stand of sweetcorn but how about some dwarf french beans with sweet peas around them to hide the beans. It's just not fair!! I will tell another rescue story at some time but I don't want people to get fed up. I don't suppose that everyone is as keen as you! I hope to post the story of Miss Piggy, a true piggy heroine.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.