[Gpdd] misc: Penny, keep those stories

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 21:01:41 EST 2006

Penny, thanks for sharing rescue stories.   Taking in rescue animals is
expensive, inconvenient and sometimes sad, but the need is always there.   Think of
the great welcoming committees we will all have when we reach the Rainbow
Bridge one day!

Best wishes, Kathy S (with Millie the extremely large bloodhound, Shaggy cat
who is no longer shaggy but shiny, guinea pigs: Pookah-Darryl with tweed fur,
Beatrice with all-white mad-scientist hair and Ginger the Jelly Roll who hid
every time we approached until the day I got my hair permed, when she stood
stock still and stared at me as if to say, What on earth happened?   All critters
adopted from shelters except for the Shag who found us all by himself.)