[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Barney

Wrraffles at aol.com Wrraffles at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 00:12:00 EST 2006

In a message dated 16/11/06 02:00:15, calliope at geeksnet.com writes:

> Betsy, we are very sorry to hear that Barney passed away two years
> ago.

DEAR CINDY,
     Thank you for your kind note.
       Before Barney passed away, he carefully instructed two sister guinea
pig babies in the ways of piggiedom, they are Honey and Calliope.   Calliope is
named after your original Calliope in the digest, back in the late 1990s if I
recall the dates correctly.   Her partnership with you in making the world a
better place for guinea pigs inspired me to want to name a female piggy after
her should I ever 'adopt' a sow.
     Your Calliope's namesake continues to thrive at 2 years of age, sending
me out on missions to scour the world for new vegetables and fruits, and to
grow outdoor parsley and lettuces as she and her sister insist they taste much
better than the bagged store bought lettuce.    She reigns from her piggie sofa
next to her pigloo palace, and she and her sister send her greetings to you
and yours.

Betsy