[Gpdd] RESCUE: Miss Piggy's story

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Nov 16 13:24:09 EST 2006

Penny

What a lovely outcome to part 1 of Miss Piggy's story!  You saved her just
in time, I'm sure she was waiting for you before giving birth to her
babies.  Lovely news that her coat grew back again.  Piggies are so
rewarding.

I was taken home by four boy pigs from the RSPCA in March; one had been
left in a wood in a box with a rabbit (who had bitten him), another had
been neglected as a baby, another surrended because the owner had "too
many" and so on.  How can you have too many guinea pigs?  They are all so
lovely.  I might just have mentioned to the RSPCA staff that I thought the
RSPCA inspectors ought to be armed with semi-automatic weapons.

Best wishes

Kay