[Gpdd] Care: Re: Play time

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 16 15:35:10 EST 2006

Hey Emily and Milo,
It sounds like your Milo is trying to get
your attention. He wants you to stay and
play with him. My Butterscotch is the same
way. That boy craves attention like you
wouldn't believe.

Well, when BS used to sleep under our
bed (back in Virginia), wheee kept a
sheet of coroplast under there and put
several layers of towels on it. And that
worked out just fine as it was pretty easy
to stay clean. You can call around to find
a local sign shop. But, be sure to shop
around, because some shops sold their
sheets of coroplast for dirt cheap and
others were really $expensive$. Hopefully
Milo wouldn't want to chew on the coroplast.

Hope this helps...Wheeeek!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to BB & BS :-)

Hello there.  I let my guinea pig Milo out to play on the floor in a  pen
every day.  We usually put down a plastic tablecloth with towels over  it,
so
that if he wets, he won't ruin the carpet.  He was fine with  this for
awhile,
but lately if we don't watch him he'll start to chew on the  plastic.
Well,
then we made sure we covered up all plastic with  towels.  Now, he will
lift up
the towels...physically move them to get to  the plastic and
chew...Obviously
this is BAD!!!  Any suggestions on a  plastic-thing I could use under the
towels that he couldn't chew on???
Thanks!
           Emily and Milo