[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]Stories

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 16 17:43:41 EST 2006

Kacee what a great story about the coroplast, had me in hysterical
laughter, could just see the piggies talking!!!  Great idea tho, we've
got a state election happening in just over a week so i might just pop
out and get some and make a different cage up for Duke.  Piggie kisses
to the Munchee Ten, we'd like to hear some more stories from them
anytime :o)

Oreo don't go on a diet please, as long as your healthy in every way i
wouldn't worry.  It's always good to have a buffer zone of weight in
case they get sick.  Piggie kisses to you.

Penny i've been sobbing at my desk whilst reading about Miss Piggy that
poor little girl :o(  I'm so glad you rescued her i hate to think what
might've happened.

Love and kisses to all masters and slaves, have a lovely weekend.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully