[Gpdd] RESCUE - thank you!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Nov 17 06:18:02 EST 2006

Thank you to all the lovely piggy people who have kindly responded to my little stories both by email and in the Digest. It is the piggies who are the real heroes and heroines - I just have the privilege of being able to help them. Wouldn't it be wonderful, though, if none of this was necessary and that everyone cherished their piggies as we all do? I would love to be able to go to a lovely, clean breeding establishment and choose a piggy or six from a place where they were all loved and cared for.

Three cheers for Kay for allowing those four boars to escort her home from the RSPCA earlier this year!  Much as I admire the work done by the RSPCA, it would be so much better if the organisation had some teeth. Good suggestion, Kay!

Candy, yes it does take a long time to pass your kisses on to all my little ones, but I'm getting there!!

I am stuck at home waiting for a repair man who hasn't yet turned up so I am going to start Miss Piggy's part 2 and might finish it in time for todays Digest. If not, I haven't forgotten.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.