[Gpdd] Health: What's up in Brownie Bear land?

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Nov 17 11:20:36 EST 2006

Hey Slaves!
My old, grumpy Brownie Bear is doing
okay. She still has those 2 bladder stones,
but I'm taking her to the Vet to have them
checked on this Tuesday. She's somewhat
uncomfortable when she urinates, but
unfortunately, that's the story of her life.
Her weight is low right now (2.5 lbs), but
she's been steadily losing weight for quite
some time. She is still eating and
drinking and wheeeeeking! when the
bags rattle, so as far as I'm concerned,
she's Okay. Of course, ya'll know that I
worry about her being in pain and stuff.
And I wonder how long her little body is
going to put up with it. I try to stay positive
though. BB would want it that way.

So, anyways, her next update will be after
her Vet appt. In the meantime, I will try and
keep those fierce teefies as Happy as I can.

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
    Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and
                            Butterscotch :-)