[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health issues - Fidgets and VibraPigs

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 16:19:12 EST 2006

Debbie- Sorry to hear about Fidget's weight loss - please let us know what
  you find out.  I'm afraid we sometimes forget where you are located, and
  how very difficult it is for you to get to a decent vet there. We will keep you
  all in our prayers.

  Dee- Sorry I misunderstood what you meant by the vibrating - it had been
  so long since I'd had one of the OP's do this, I'd forgotten about it. But the
  other evening Fozzie Bear did this when he heard a loud noise - it was like
  an alert, a warning to whatever made it. Maybe in the wild they do this to
  silently warn the herd of danger.  Anyway, I considered myself warned,
  and was able to assure him all was well.
  It's so good that we all sort these things out - it just helps us all to be
  better slaves to our wonderful piggies!

  Penny - LOVE your story of the events at the school, with Miss PIggy!
  Reminds me a bit of some of what we're trying to do here - and gives me
  some good ideas!  Maybe more of us could try to do some of this, to
  help people understand our piggies better, and they could get better care.
  Thanks for sharing - and I hope someone there will take up the project
  again soon, so you guys can continue!
  Three Wheeks for Penny and Miss Piggy!  (and Kay, and all the rest!)
  Oh, and I propose a new logo for your RSPCA - get Brownie Bear to pose
  --a fierce piggie with toofies bared!
  Susi & the OPs