[Gpdd] Health: Weight loss and increased water intake/ Deb

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 00:44:44 EST 2006

Debbie -- yes, diabetes was one possible diagnosis but Wilson's drinking
spree lasted for only 2 days. You are correct, Vit. C deficiency (tho I think
not), diabetes, kidneys or just that dreaded wasting disease.
Mr. Cooders also lost weight in the months before I had to have him put to
sleep. Vet wated him to -- said he was "obese" (Cooders was qute indignant) but
I thought he was fine. He nevertheless lost several ounces on his own but was
not emaciated when I had him put out. Wilson got so tiny in those final days.
He held his low weight for several months than over one weekend crashed. I was
too reluctant to let him go. There was kidney involvement with Cooders but I
acted when I did because he was in pain (bladderstone) and nothing would make
it go away.

Fidget just might just be winding down. I hope it is otherwise.

Alge