[Gpdd] SILLY - Big Pigs

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 19 06:45:02 EST 2006

Hello everyone, My name is Guinness and I am one of Penny's Piggyfriends.

I would like to join the overseas branch of the LAPS. I weigh in at 3lb. 7oz.. I was a lot bigger when I arrived here but Penny put me in a pen full of lovely sows and they keep me on my toes so I have slimmed down a bit.

When I was taken to Cavies Castle for a routine check up, the rodentologist took one look at me and said, "I'm sorry, we don't do Rottweilers!"  I will admit to being the right colour!

There are some large ladies in the next door pen who are coy about their weight but I think that Daisy could qualify as a Large Ample Pig. She certainly looks like it to me.

Wheeks and squeaks to all piggies and "pass the carrot, slave".

Guinness Piggyfriend.