[Gpdd] (Silly) LAPS

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 14:05:17 EST 2006

Some of the Squee Squad have been pestering me to have them added to the distinguished list of Portly Pigs...they said it's about time they were recognized for their fine physiques : )

  Pinkerton: 3 lbs. 1 oz.
  Scooter: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
  Willie: 3 lbs. 3 oz.

  Geronimo hopes to join one day as well, but I told him he needed to eat a bit more because he only weighs 2 lbs. 11 oz. He is more than happy to have an extra helping or two!

  Stacy and the Squee Squad (the ladies decline to give their weights, but none is close enough to the weight requirement, thank goodness!)