[Gpdd] Misc - new additions

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Mon Nov 20 04:55:04 EST 2006

Hi everyone

Just to let everyone know that a week ago today I brought home two new
additions to the family. A colleague of mine had two baby boars that she
couldn't keep, she asked me if I could take them other wise she was going to
put an ad in the paper (shock horror)- so of course I did. Their names are
George & Fletcher and they have joined my other two boys, Crockett and Tubs.
I am keeping them apart at the moment, as Crockett didn't take to kindly to
them. I have placed their cages next to each other and Crockett is now
speaking to them through the bars, he does the odd butt rumbling at them but
George & Fletcher just squeak back at him. Tubs on the other hand isn't
bothered at all, he would rather just sleep or eat. (what guinea pigs do
best hey)

Anyway thought I would let you know - I will try and post some pigtures of
the new babies for you all to see. I am totally in love and they have me
wrapped around their little paws already :o)

Jem, Crockett, Tubs, George and Fletcher xx