[Gpdd] MISC: Good thoughts for traveling

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:55:26 EST 2006

Greetings, digesters and pigesters -

I just wanted to put a "good vibe" request out to
my digest family.  We will be flying home to Mississippi
tomorrow (Tuesday)  for T'giving and a family reunion.
Mrs. Gordon is already on overwhelm and it looks to be
a very challenging time for her - especially on flight days.
I know that once she gets there, all will be as well as it
can be for her.

An added adventure!  Topper is flying with us this year.
After losing Mollie so soon after returning home last year,
I just could not go off and leave him boarded and alone.
He has been all over the country with me and is a great
traveler, but he is a pretty old piggie now (5+) and his
sweet little knees are arthritic and creaky.

Please keep both Topper and Mrs. Gordon in your hearts
and thoughts.  This will be the last time Mrs. G is able to
go home.  I want it to be as wonderful as possible for her.
And, of course, I'm always tuned in to the little furry guy
and hoping that I am not making a bad decision for him.

I can't tell y'all how much I appreciate each and every one
of you and the wisdom, humor, support, understanding,
and friendship that is offered in this group.  Please know
that, on T'giving day, and EVERY day, I am so very thankful
for the digest and all of you.

Topper says, "Gonna go see Grandmama and Aunties and
Uncles!!  Yeee-haahhhhh!!!  Extra carrots and red peppers for
all piggies for the holiday!!"

Kisses to all furry little heads.

Candy; Topper & Cat X; and sweet Mollie always in our hearts