[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Nov 20 18:22:13 EST 2006

Hi all, an update on the munchkin.
I found him nibbling on his corn this morning YIPPEE what a relief.
Thankyou to all the wonderful people who've sent me personal messages
and to all here at the gpdd.  KISS KISS!!!!!
Checked on him again thru the night, i'm sure i sound like an elephant
coming down the stairs to him sometimes, and all was OK.
The recipes that have been sent will come into good use and i just hope
that the little man agrees with me.  He's not lost weight yesterday but
i'm going to be keeping a strict eye on him.
Thanks again friends, mates

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)