[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 21:13:00 EST 2006

Oh Glynis-what great news.  Way to go Duke.  You had your mistress as well as the rest of us all worried.  Keep up the good work.  Healing wheeks to you both.  Joan

Glynis Robson <Glynis at garnay.com.au> wrote:  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.Hi all, an update on the munchkin.
I found him nibbling on his corn this morning YIPPEE what a relief.
Thankyou to all the wonderful people who've sent me personal messages
and to all here at the gpdd. KISS KISS!!!!!
Checked on him again thru the night, i'm sure i sound like an elephant
coming down the stairs to him sometimes, and all was OK.
The recipes that have been sent will come into good use and i just hope
that the little man agrees with me. He's not lost weight yesterday but
i'm going to be keeping a strict eye on him.
Thanks again friends, mates

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)