[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - more care ideas

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 14:04:21 EST 2006

Ginger - What I meant by covering is something like maybe a sheet
  or tablecloth, etc.  I have covered the OP's condos this way in the
  past to help keep out dust and sprays, etc.  Maybe just on the top
  and the side toward the door, or vents.  Would it be possible for you
  to run home at noon to check on them?  Or do you have anyone you
  can ask to do this?  Then if things are getting out of hand, you could
  change something, but it will probably be fine.

  Mikey - (I don't think I meant to say any of us were 'experts', but I know
  what you mean - 'more than the average bear' !)  I think you do have a
  good idea there, it will just take some work, someone to organize it.
  We already have accumulated so much, one has just to look through
  the Archives. Of course, there is already a lot of good info already out
  there, and we could always draw on some of that. Like, maybe recommend
  a couple books, then print some extra literature, something to mail or
  hand out. And I think the website idea is good, too. But maybe a book
  of gp stories, with the illustrations, as you said, of some of our piggies.
  I'm actually working on a children's coloring book right now, a story of
  the Okie Piggie's Christmas, and will  do illustrations from pictures I've
  taken of them - including the one where they were all dressed up like
  little elves, sitting in Santa's lap!
  Good luck with your move - sounds exciting!

  Susi & the OP's