[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Xena & Soya

J Quejada littlejenstar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:58:52 EST 2006

Good news everybody!

Now that my hubby (reluctant slave), Marc, has finally mentally prepared
himself, we will be picking up two girl piggies next week!

They come from a very loving home but have to sell them since hardly
anybody is around and their primary caretaker, a 16-year-old son, is now
"more interested in girls than guinea pigs" - those were the words of
the mother whom I spoke with.

My daughter, Isabelle, has the movie "Barbie and the 12 Dancing
Princesses" and wants to rename Xena Fallon and Soya Katrina after 2 of
the princesses in the movie. I'm going to convince her to keep their
orignal names and use the names she's chosen as middle names.

They're both approximately 2 years old. Xena, the grandmother, who bears
a remarkable resemblance to my dear Buttercup who passed away last
month. According to her soon to be previous owners, she's very calm and
enjoys being held and was named after a Greek goddess. Soya, the
granddaughter, is a little nervous and was named due to a light, light
brown spot on her back which looks like soya sauce. I'm hoping to
eventually coax her out of her nervousness by giving her lots of cuddles
and exercise. If it doesn't work, that's still fine since every piggie's
personality is different!

My children and I are ecstatic and I can't wait to introduce them with
my other two piggies (Polly Pig and Honey Pig) once the 3 week
separation period is up.

You can see a picture of them on the link below:

http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/2124714&category=pets

Xena is on the left and Soya is on the right. They're also throwing in
an extra cage and a pigloo!

Wheeks and Squeaks!

Jenn - who is currently walking on Cloud 9, Marc - who is just shaking
his head, Bella, Justin slaves to Polly Pig, Honey Pig and soon to be
joining us - Xena Fallon and Soya Katrina. Rabbits Juliet, Rosalind and
Stella. And rescued beagle/terrier mix, 9 1/2 year old Buddy Love who is
wondering why he's surrounded and bossed around by all these little
critters during his 'retirement' years.