[Gpdd] [MISC.] To Our Secret Piggies

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 00:23:57 EST 2006

Dear Secret Piggie Pals,

We want to thank you very much for the lovely Thanksgiving card and for the
cute little gifts that were enclosed in it. We were thrilled to receive it,
and now we can hardly wait to find out who you are! We hope that you had a
Wheeking good Thanksgiving Day, with lots of yummy treats and many holiday
cuddles from your very thoughtful slave!

With Warmest Wishes for a Very Happy Holiday Season,
Your Piggie Pals,

Little Red, Newbie, Merry, and Angel

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.