[Gpdd] [SILLY]<party for animals>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 08:12:51 EST 2006

Hi gpdd family members!
Sorry for those who saw this and hoped to read about the mischiefs of the
winky girls. This is not about that. I just wanted to let you guys know that
after the elections here in the netherlands, the party for animals got two
seats in our lower house/parlement?(sorry, not good with translations and my
dictionary leaves me at a loss). I didn't vote for them, because i felt they
were a bit of a one-issue party. But i did root for them and am really happy
that there will be two people (out of 150) in our parlement that will be
working for animal well being.
Grtz from your crazy cousin ;-) and ofcourse the winky girls

(Suus: "can we get these parliament people to order our slaves to get more
endive??"
Guiny: "no suus!! endive is a very important issue ofcourse, but this is
part of my masterplan (whahaha..Worldpeace, I plan to achieve this with
telepathy) first we'll start with the meatpacking industry and other
branches where animals are treated badly. Once people start respecting
animals, they will hopefully respect their own species more."
Suus: "yawn...*drifting away*..hmm..endive..parsley..*
Guiny: "Suus pay attention! Remind me to nip janneke or pee on her lap for
not voting for this party"
Suus: "yes ma'am! now shall we go get some more hay???...")