[Gpdd] [CARE] Piggie needs to gain weight

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 26 07:00:35 EST 2006

Hello Pam,

Sorry to read that Amos has been poorly. It has taken me a while to reply to
you as we have been without power following bad weather but I see that Joan
has already suggested Critical Care.

You don't say what his illness is but if his appetite is improving that has
got to be a good sign. You don't mention syringing his feed but I assume
that he is eating for himself.

Piggies can take quite a while to regain their normal weight following
illness so as long as he is eating up lots of good hay and veggies he should
begin to put on the weight slowly but surely.

I do hope that Amos will soon be better.

Best wishes to you both,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.