[Gpdd] [MISC.] An award for portrait of Flick and Fluffy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 26 07:06:34 EST 2006

Hello Sherry,

Congratulations on winning an award for your wonderful portrait. What a
lovely memento of your beloved Flick.

I took a look at your website and all the pigtures appear fine to me ( what
a great website too! ) Today I am visiting my son, who is a computer wizard,
and I will ask him why your pigtures look wrong on your computer. If he has
any ideas I will email you tomorrow.

Best wishes from Penny and the Piggyfriends.