[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] a sad loss over the holiday

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 13:16:35 EST 2006

Caspian, one of my foster cavies, died yesterday morning.  I definitely didn't see this coming.  The only symptoms I noticed was hair loss on in his lower back in the shape of an arrowhead and slight weight loss.  Otherwise, he was eating, drinking, active...Another one of my guys has the same hair loss pattern and is painful in that area.  I've read so much about mites on the digest but never encountered the problem all these years...if that's what it is...

Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting
Cavy Rescue New England