[Gpdd] [MISC.] An award for portrait of Flick and Fluffy

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 26 13:58:28 EST 2006

Dear Sherry

Your portraits are stunning.  You have an enormous gift for painting and
drawing and I am not surprised your pencil drawing of Flick and Fluffy won
an awrd -- it should win 50!!

Congratulations.

Carole

----------
From: "sherry bevins" <ssbjune9 at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:20:46 -0500
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: [Gpdd] [MISC.] An award for portrait of Flick and Fluffy

Hi fellow piggie slaves and their masters,

Just wanted to share with you that my pencil portrait of Flick and Fluffy
won an award at the Coastal Carolina Fair this year. I mention this because,
as most of you know, I lost my darling Flick on October 11th. It was so
gratifying to see that ribbon hanging next to his precious face.

To those of you who e-mailed me with messages of condolence after Flick's
passing, I haven't forgotten you, and am so grateful that you took the time
to contact me. I will answer each e-mail as soon as I can. Thank you again
for being the caring friends that you are.

The portrait is posted on our website: www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com.

Off topic here...When I posted the "pigtures" on our website I was using a
different computer, and when I viewed them on it they looked fine. I have a
new computer now, and all of my website pics appear pixilated...I don't know
if that's the correct word, but I can now see what look like little boxes on
some portions of my "pigtures". If anyone can explain to me what causes
this, and how I might possibly remedy the situation, please get in touch
with me by private e-mail. I would truly appreciate it! Could it be a
browser problem?

With warmest Holiday Wishes,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals

Microsoft Office Live