[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy Birthday Wishes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Nov 26 18:06:09 EST 2006

I'd like to wish Lucky a belated 4th birthday in October, BTW that's a
day before my grandma slaves birthday but she's a lot older then you!
(Duke that's cheeky of you to say that, just as well i love you heaps)
And a big happy birthday to both Ivory & Stripe WOW 5 years old.  I hope
you all got very spoilt with lots and lots of treats.

We all want to say what amazing drawings you've created Sherry, just
awesome.  What a talent you have i hope you someday put all your
drawings etc.. in a book form it would be lovely to look at and keep.

Duke and Glynis (in mem Sully)