[Gpdd] Behavior: B-Bear & Butterscotch have gone buck Wild!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Mon Nov 27 14:37:08 EST 2006

Hello Slaves,
Okay, yesterday (Sunday), my piggies
were out of Control! I suspect that
Brownie Bear was in heat because
Butterscotch was chasing her around
practically all day. And usually he'll
eventually give up because BB is not
gonna give him any 'Love', if you know
whatta mean.

Well, BB was being a total Tease! She
was taunting BS by going into the opening
of his pigloo and then letting him get a
good whiff of her scent. And then she
would run away. Then, BS would chase
her and BB would complain like he was
bothering her. What a hussy! :-)

Now, this is the strange thing that happened.
I have never in my life seen B-Bear try to
mount B'scotch, even though she is the
alpha pig. Well, yesterday, she kept trying
to mount him! And ya'll know that he is a
bit larger than her now, so it was Hilarious.
Cuz she would try to mount him and then
he would try to mount her and they would
go around and around and around in a
piggie circle. Silly Pigs!

Well, I don't know if they had 'Relations'
or not. And honestly, I don't wanna know.
After all, they are brother and sister pigs! :-)

             Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
                                BB, BS, and me :-)