[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Caspian

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Nov 27 18:22:21 EST 2006

Karen we were so sorry to hear that your little Caspian has passed onto
the Bridge.  What a shock for you :o(  If it is mites yes you'll have to
treat the others quickly, it wouldn't hurt to dose them anyway as a
precaution.  I'm sure Caspian will be happily playing with all his other
friends from the gpdd, please don't worry about him.  Sending you big
cuddles to help you at this time i hope it will bring you some comfort.

Good luck, keep us all posted.  Take care.  Piggie kisses to you other
furbabies.

Duke and Glynis (in mem Sully)