[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Caspian

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 28 20:29:37 EST 2006

Karen, it was with much sadness that we read of Caspian's passing.  We are
so very sorry that he left so suddenly.  Please know that he was so lucky
you rescued him.  We have no doubt that Caspian understood how much you
loved him, and we send our condolences.  We also hope that your other
piggie with similar hair loss will be OK; do keep us posted.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday