[Gpdd] [Health] - Not eating

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 09:09:45 EST 2006

Help?  Can anyone give me any suggestions as to why
Persephone has stopped eating?  She seems fine in
herself, although a tiny bit lethargic, but is
bright-eyed and active enough.

Paddington. my boy, has also stopped eating, so we
went to the vets the other night.  His back teeth are
growing over his tongue, so he is going back to the
vets tomorrow to have them trimmed.  Please keep your
paws crossed, as it means an anasthetic as I can't
find anyone who will trim piggy teeth here without
using it!  Anyway, it's easy to see why he's not
eating, but the vet looked Persephone over, and
couldn't find a thing wrong with her!  Checked her
teeth and all her vitals, and said she was fine!  I've
been syringe feeding them both with Supreme Science
Recovery and they're both gobbling it up like it's
going out of fashion, so she's obviously hungry!  I'm
baffled!  I hate it when there's something wrong with
them, but you don't know what!!

Leah - LOVED your website!  Fantastic!

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington, Emily and
Bearlette

with Tabitha, Charlotte, Perdita, Ophelia, Delilah,
Timothy, Belinda and Iolanthe at the bridge