[Gpdd] Health - toilet problems

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 29 16:18:43 EST 2006

Dear Jem

I'm not too sure what this may be, but a call to Vedra at Cambridge Cavy
Trust would be a really good idea.  She is always taking calls from guinea
pig owners about their care, so she'll be happy to speak to you.  If this is
a serious matter, the sooner you call, the sooner you can begin to help get
George and Fletcher well.

Vedra's number is 07721 026401.  Please call her, as what you've writen of
doesn't sound normal for a gp, and if its diahorrea, you have to react
quickly with this in gp's.

Hope it all turns out okay.  Carole