[Gpdd] HEALTH - Shilintong

Janelle Smith janelle300 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:12:43 EST 2006

Hi Evelyn,

I'm so glad that Phoebe is feeling better with the help of Shilintong.  I
**do** believe that Shilintong is a wonderful herb for most gp's.

Has Phoebe's urine turned clear?  If so, then that's a good thing to help
prevent crystals from turning into bladder stones.

In my opinion, if you have a piggie with crystals or bladder stone issues,
you'll need to give them Shilintong for the rest of their lives.  You can
skip a few days from time to time, but never for very long.

But I was giving 2 Shilintong tablets a day when Spicey developed another
small bladder stone.  So I kicked the Shilintong up to 3 tablets a day and
the bladder stone dissolved in about a month.

My Rodentologist Vet is amazed by Shilintong.  She has documented the cases
of my Spicey & Pepper and will take the x-rays to a rabbit and gp
conference, in Florida, next year.

Way to go Phoebe!!!!!

Warm wheeks,

Janelle