[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Persephone etc...

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Nov 30 18:07:17 EST 2006

Julia you've been given some great advice we too wish you the best of
luck with Paddington's tooth trim.  Unfortunately most vets will always
use drugs, mine does too, but i've now got him only giving Duke a sniff
of gas and as soon as he wakes up he eats.
We will keep you in our thoughts for little Persephone not eating for
some reason.  Do get her checked out again as there must be a reason, it
may take awhile to discover what.  Do keep up the syringe and hand
feeding, try tempting with any of her fav foods.  You've need to keep
her eating as often as possible even if it's only lettuce or mushed
pellets this will help to keep her little system running properly.  Lots
of piggie kisses and cuddles to Persephone :o) :o)

Jem our little Duke's towels look just like this in the morning too and
he also does not drink from the bowl he actually hates water for some
reason.  Lots of lettuce, cucumber and fruits along with the veggies
will help with the water intake.  Have you tried not giving them the
same veggies or fruit each day, sometimes it fools them into thinking
it's a new veggie and they'll attack it.
Joan & Penny were spot on with their advice and yes maybe Crocket & Tubs
might be able to show them about the water and veggies.  Good luck lots
of piggie kisses to you furbabies.

Evelyn that's just brilliant news about Phoebe, i can't seem to get
shillintong, will try a chinese market that's not too far away, thanks
for the idea :o)  Give her lots of piggie kisses on that cute nose and
ears for me, Duke sends his love too.

Janneke we've printed the picture of Yaya and it's on Duke's cage to
help him recover.  He knows there's lots of people wishing him well,
thanks so much for the pic it's beautiful.  No the gunk is clear but
he's not done this again since Wednesday so keeping paws crossed.  Sorry
to hear about Jan lots of piggie kisses and cuddles to help in the
recovery.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy weekend to all our friends and
furbabies at the gpdd.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully