[Gpdd] [MISC]hamster on plane and traveling

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 00:54:13 EDT 2006

i saw the post about the hamster that got lost on the plane and it is kind of odd because i was just thinking about something like that today.  I was wondering if i ever wanted to travel somewhere if i could take my guineas with me (cause im not sure if i can trust anyone else to take care of them properly) and if they are allowed on a plane with me because i've seen people take their dogs on planes and i cant imagine them forcing me to put them in the cargo hold because that would just be a scary experience for such small creatures...what if i wanted to move to a foreign country or any place where i would have to take a plane, how would that work?

  ....poor hamster! i hope he is alright....anyhow has anyone traveled with their piggies before or moved and how did you transport your guineas? just interested in hearing your experiences...thanks!

  rachel