[Gpdd] [MISC] regarding travel

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 17:48:50 EDT 2006

Rachel,
  I was going to fly home with my Boys this summer. I was orginally told by United that I could put them under the seat in front of me. But I called a couple of more times, just to make sure. It came down to each carrier was $100 in cargo regardless of size and each gp needed a health card that lasted 30 days. I have 3 gp and I was going home for 2 months. The Boys don't get along, so one way it was going to cost me $300 for their cases, $75 times 3 for their health cards. That is $550 ONE WAY!!! Plus you never know how long they will be in cargo on the tarmac, it is not temperature controlled under there. So needless to say I drove. My parents live 1300 miles away. So we had a nice little trip. I will not be going home as often now, and I DO NOT regret buying My Boys at all........A while ago, someone was talking about gp's going into quarintine for 6 months if you go over seas.............

  Hope this helps.
  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip