[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Oct 1 21:08:10 EDT 2006

Hi Flaco Paco welcome to the gpdd and congrats on getting a wonderful
slave Ginger and a lovely little house mate Nosophoros. We will be
looking forward to seeing your cute pics soon.

Congratulations to Nosophoros on your 1st Adoption Day. You're spoilt
anyway but glad to hear you'll be even more spoilt for your special
day!!

Dear Stacey and the Squee Squad we'll keep Serendipity in our prayers
and hope that her little lungs get better really soon. I can't see any
harm in using the nebulizer as it's safe for small infants through to
adults. Good luck sending piggie kisses for Serendipity and also to her
mates the Squee Squad.

Pamela, your story on Amos was soooo cute, boy has he got you wrapped
around his little paws.  Isn't amazing how you can feed them, turn
around and bingo the foods all gone and they have this innocent look as
tho to say 'but Mummy you've forgotten to feed me'  :o)

Jaime, Duke used to be such a clean piggie, always did his poops and
wees in a spot just near his food and when it was play time he would
freak if he couldn't find a spot away from his snooze area. But now he
just does it where ever. Mind you the wees are different as he still
runs to a far corner of the towel he'll be playing on, he's also been
known to come and say hi granma i love you and you don't mind if i wee
on you and not muck up my towel do you?? Well you can't yell at him as
he looks at you with this guilty look, so i just say 'never mind granny
doesn't mind' and i have to then go and get changed. I hate to think how
many times i've had to change clothes because of what i call 'love
marks' he he he.

We hope everyone has a lovely week, look forward to reading about all
the gorgeous furbabies, love to all of them.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully